This four-week self-paced course considers the history and technical evolution of mobile telecommunications before moving on to cover the core functions of the spectrum manager.
Participants will learn about how spectrum is used, the characteristics of spectrum bands and the progression of mobile technologies. The course also covers the principles of spectrum planning at national and international levels and includes a deep dive into spectrum licensing and an overview of the regulatory issues related to spectrum.
- Understand the processes and approaches to spectrum allocation and licensing.
- Learn how spectrum management is changing in the ever-evolving communications sector.
- Understand how these concepts can be applied to the spectrum conditions in your own country.
Who Should Enrol on this Course?
- Heads and vice presidents of regulatory policy
- Policy managers and directors
- Heads of network design
- Telecommunications managers
Course Structure and Study Time
This is a self-paced course and you will gain access to all of its content as soon as you complete your enrolment. The course consists of eight sessions.
It should not take you more than two to three hours of study time per week to complete the course in four weeks. You will have, however, seven weeks to complete it.
Course Completion Certificate
To qualify for a course completion certificate, you must view all of the course sessions and correctly answer all of the quiz questions you will find as you progress through the sessions. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the quizzes. You will also need to fill out the course survey.
The course fee is US$790.