In an all-digital world, 5G wireless is a key enabler for fundamental transformation for many industry segments. Security is of the utmost importance for successful adoption.
This two-week, self-paced course provides a technical overview of vulnerabilities and mitigation mechanisms in 5G networks, the end-to-end framework of security in 5G for the device as well as the RAN and core networks in virtualized telco networks.
This course has been created by Awards Solutions.
- List threats and vulnerabilities in 5G networks.
- Match various mitigation measures with vulnerabilities.
- Sketch the end-to-end 5G security architecture.
- Identify unique security features of 5G networks.
- Identify roles of 5G network functions related to security procedures.
- Describe security mechanisms for infrastructure and network workload.
Who Should Enrol on this Course?
This course is designed for a broad audience of personnel working in the wireless industry.
Course Structure and Study Time
This is a self-paced course and you will gain access to all of its content as soon as you complete your enrolment.
We estimate that it should not take you more than one hour of study time per week to complete the course in two weeks. You will have, however, five weeks from enrolment to complete the course.
Course Completion Certificate
To qualify for a course completion certificate, you will have to view all of the course content and correctly answer at least 80% of the questions in the final assessment. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the final assessment. You will also need to fill out the course survey.
The course fee is US$500.