The availability of licensed, unlicensed, and shared frequency spectrums as well as the capabilities of 5G networks enable the deployment of private networks for many verticals, including industrial automation, healthcare, etc.
This two-week self-paced course provides a technical overview of the private network architecture, key technology enablers, and the role of key players in deploying standalone private networks and operator-supported hybrid private networks.
This course has been created by Awards Solutions.
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Define private networks per 3GPP specifications – Non-Public Network (NPN).
- Provide a landscape of use cases for deploying private networks.
- Sketch the end-to-end architecture of standalone and operator-assisted private networks.
- Identify how 5G enables deployment of private networks.
- Identify key players, considerations and challenges of private network deployment.
Who Should Enrol on this Course?
This course is designed for a broad audience of personnel working in the wireless industry.
Course Structure and Study Time
This is a self-paced course and you will gain access to all of its content as soon as you complete your enrolment.
We estimate that it should not take you more than one hour of study time per week to complete the course in two weeks. You will have, however, five weeks from enrolment to complete the course.
Course Completion Certificate
To qualify for a course completion certificate, you will have to view all of the course content and correctly answer at least 80% of the questions in the final assessment. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the final assessment. You will also need to fill out the course survey.
The course fee is US$500.